You’ve been asking & now here it is! We’ve added KETO style meals to our delivery options! Because the structure of this program is so different, we’ve crafted & tested a dozen fixed menu items to rotate for you! Curious about KETO? We’ve gathered some information to help make it clearer, if you think keto is for you – let us know & we’ll get you started!
So what is KETO anyway?
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. This reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis. When this happens, your body becomes incredibly efficient at burning fat for energy. It also turns fat into ketones in the liver, which can supply energy for the brain. This can also cause massive reductions in blood sugar & insulin levels. This, along with the increased ketones, has numerous health benefits.
What are the health benefits?
- Weight Loss
- Improve insulin sensitivity (by as much as 75%)
- Improve risk factors like body fat, HDL cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood sugar
- Aid in treatment of several types of cancer and slow tumor growth
- May reduce symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and slow its progression
- Can cause massive reductions in seizures in epileptic children
- Improve symptoms associated with Parkinson’s disease
- Can reduce insulin levels, which may play a role in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Can reduce symptoms associated with concussion damage & aid recovery after brain injuries
- Lower insulin levels and eating less sugar or processed foods may help improve acne
Nyämaste KETO VIP Menu
2 weeks (6 meals) – $110
1 month (12 meals) – $220
- grilled shrimp to each meal $15 / $30
- upgrade to shrimp (replace other proteins) $20 / $40
- 2 boiled eggs to each meal $10 / $20
- extra avocado to each meal $10 / $20
- cashews to each meal $10 / $20
- side of cottage cheese $10 / $20
Bolognese Zucchini Boats
Ground beef/pork simmered with seasonal vegetables & spices in a rich tomato sauce, stuffed into tender grilled zucchini, topped with mozzarella cheese.
We use our house made coconut flour (gf) tortilla wraps, fill them with grilled peppers, spicy shredded chicken thighs in our cheesy sauce base & grill them to hot, melty perfection. Served with a side of grilled corn salad, house pico de gallo, sour cream & a wedge of lime.
Lettuce Crunch Wraps
Fresh crisp lettuce leaves filled with sauteed ground beef/pork/chicken & topped with shredded cheese. Served with a side of house pico de gallo & sour cream & fried chicken skin chips.
Kebabs with Cauliflower Rice
Grilled skewers of chicken/pork tenderloin/beef sausage with seasonal fresh produce. Served on a bed of garlic turmeric cauliflower fried rice.
No Noodle Lasagna
Sheets of zucchini & eggplant layered with ground beef/pork or shredded chicken simmered in tomatoes & onions and covered in our rich garlic cream sauce, topped with mozzarella & baked. Served with a side of garlicky roasted broccoli with Parmesan cheese.
Zucchini noodles gently simmered in a garlic mushroom cream sauce served with grilled chicken breast or cheese stuffed meatballs.
We use our house made coconut flour (gf) tortilla wraps, stuff them with chicken/beef/pork , slather them in our green or red tomato sauce & then top them off with our mozzarella cream cheese sauce & bake them till bubbly. Served with grilled asparagus, jalapenos & sour cream.
Meat & “Potatoes”
Creamy garlic mashed cauliflower replaces the traditional carb filled potato in this classic comfort food. Served with our cheese stuffed pork/beef meatballs & a grilled corn, tomato & avocado salad.
Coco Tacos (2)
We use our house made coconut flour (gf) tortilla wraps, fill them with chicken/beef/pork, onion, shredded red & green cabbage & diced avocado. Served with cheese, sour cream, grilled jalapenos, salsa & guac.
Ready to order? Email us now & have these meals delivered to your home, school or office – every Monday, Wednesday & Friday!